POLICIES & SHIPPING
ORDER PLACEMENT AND PAYMENT
- Please email us your order using the item reference number appearing at the bottom of the item's detailed description page. We will confirm the order if the item is still available.
- Purchases may be made using a credit or debit card through Paypal online banking service.
- Paypal will handle the transaction securely and notify us when payment has been received.
- You may also pay by personal or business check. We will ship as soon as the funds clear.
- Payment must be received within 7 days for an item to be considered sold.
- For New York state buyers, NY State sales tax will be charged unless a valid resale certificate is presented at the time of payment
- Please email us for shipping charges, specifying the item number. We will get back to you with the exact shipping charges for your postal code.
- All items will be packed and shipped by a UPS shipping facility, unless otherwise specified by buyer. Other means of shipping will be the buyer's responsibility.
- All shipping costs and insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Item must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent and fully insured for the value of the piece. A 15% restocking fee will be charged, unless prior "On Approval" arrangements have been made with us.
- Returns must be received within 10 calendar days of shipping from our facility.
- All packing and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All claims for damages that occurred during shipping must be emailed to us within 3 days of receipt of shipment. We will file the insurance claim on your behalf. All packing materials and cartons or crating must be retained for inspection by carrier. If these are not available for inspection, no insurance claim will be processed, and we will not be held liable for the damages or cost of repair or replacement.
- If buyer chooses a carrier not specified by us, we will not be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping.
VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE POLICY
Attributions and dating: We try, to the best of our ability, to determine the age and maker of each piece. Where we find exact information, we will state it on the description. Otherwise, we will use our resources to find the best information we can. The vintage items that we offer commonly have the type of wear associated with a vintage piece that has seen typical use over the years, including, but not limited to, light scratching, scuffing, minor edge bruising, some light finish wear. We will state any major condition issues, but the aforementioned conditions should be presumed, unless otherwise noted. We ask that you email us with any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.
START SHOPPING >>